The Working Group seeks to document and preserve original history of forced migration and refugees globally. The ADHFMR Blog is an open space to share short articles and papers on one the issues pertaining to the aims of the Working Group. The coordinators of the group are responsible for managing the blog.
We welcome guest post contributions from activists, academics, practitioners, students and scholars. Contributions can be textual and audio-visual. Your contributions will broadly cover one or more of the following themes:
- Refugee and forced-migration history;
- Reflections on current news issues within refugee and forced migration studies;
- Articles and report highlighting local projects and libraries/archives/community groups working on history of forced-migration and refugees;
- Personal accounts and testimonies on Mediterranean Migration Crisis;
- Policy discussions on any aspect of the refugee, migration and displacement experience;
- Research ethics and methodological issues in archiving and documenting the history of forced migration and refugees;
- Oral history methodologies for the preservation of the refugee and migration narratives/testimonies;
- The role of archives in documenting the migration and refugee history;
- Book, article and report reviews on history of refugees and migration.
Should you wish to publish on any of the above topic with us, please consult the “Guest Blog Guidelines” about how to submit your contribution to this blog.
New Members and Social Media
Our Working Group is always looking for activists and researchers to get involved, please email us for further details.
Join us on Facebook or follow @ADHFM_WG on Twitter
Subscribe to Working Group Discussion List: ADHFM@Jiscmail.com